Clever Cover's vehicle insurance service will compare and search multiple insurance brands for you and provide a policy and price that is right for your particular needs - we'll explain the levels of cover available so that you can make a more informed decision about your vehicle insurance.
To obtain a competitive vehicle insurance quotation from Clever Cover, simply fill out our Quotation form, or for a faster response call us on: Tel: 0861226837 or Fax us on: 0866 525 778 we'll ask for a few basic personal details, plus information on the vehicle(s) to be insured and the drivers you want on the policy.
Other things we'll need to know are; the number plate (if known), the car's value, your annual mileage, the amount of no claims bonus (if any?), what the vehicle will be used for, details of any accidents and/or convictions in the last five years and of your occupation.
To help reduce your premium you may want to choose a preferred level of voluntary excess, you may also want to protect any no claims bonus you have and whether you'd prefer to pay annually or monthly, all this Clever Cover can help you with.
Whether you're looking for short-term, full-term, third party or comprehensive insurance, for a single car or multiple vehicles, Clever Cover's vehicle insurance service makes it easy to find the product that you want.
To learn more about the differences between vehicle insurance policies please check our our car insurance guide, here you will be able to find out answers to some frequently asked questions about car insurance.
Our vehicle insurance guides offer such information on cover for women drivers, older drivers, senior citizens, performance cars and cars that have been modified, classic cars and young drivers and much much more...
Also check out our section on wider motoring and insurance issues, such as; driving convictions, flood cover, vehicle security, optional insurance extras, how quotes are calculated and claim rejections.
Car Insurance Guide
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why do I need car insurance?
Vehicle insurance provides cover not only for you, but for other motorists & members of the public too. Driving without insurance could cost you dearly if involved in an incident and simply isn't worth the risk!
Which policy should I choose?
The main types of vehicle insurance policies are third party, third party fire & theft and comprehensive. It is up to you to consider which policy and appropriate level of cover would best suit your needs.
Which usage class should i choose?
This will depend on how and what you use your vehicle for:
- Social only vehicle insurance: This will cover you for normal day-to-day activities such as driving to the shops, dropping the kids off at school or visiting family and friends - it will not cover you for commuting to and from your place of work or for using your vehicle for business purposes.
- Social vehicle insurance (inc commuting): Will cover you for the above (Social Only) plus commuting to and from a single, permanent place of work.
- Business use vehicle insurance: Generally includes both of the above social uses and will also covers the policy holder/ designated driver(s) in their job, which may include such things as driving to offices in a different location or various sites in different areas away from the policy holders normal work place.
- Commercial vehicle insurance: Generally includes cover for the social uses and business uses above and may also include using the vehicle for commercial travel - this may be delivering goods for example or door-to-door services. Clever Cover will be able to advise you on this further.
How can I keep my vehicle insurance costs to a minimum?
There are many ways to help keep your vehicle insurance costs down:
- Limit the mileage you do if possible.
- Increase voluntary excess.
- Pay your premium in one lump sum.
- Try build up a No Claims Bonus discount.
- Improve the security of the vehicle.
- Consider installing a tracker device.
- Choose the correct cover type.
- Take an advanced driving course.
- Avoid Modifications
Vehicle Insurance Guides
Further Guides on Vehicle Insurance:
We are currently updating this Vehicle Insurance Guide Section
We hope to have it up and running very soon
It will contain all you need to know about insuring your Vehicle(s)